· A valid “richmond.edu” email account is required to submit an online room reservation.
· The person making the reservation is responsible for the conduct in the room.
· Rooms may be reserved up to one (1) week in advance.
· A daily maximum of two (2) hours can be booked when reserving study rooms.
· All occupants should leave the room promptly at the end of your allotted time, as another individual or group may be waiting for the room.
· Please keep discussions in the room at a level that does not disturb those in adjacent study areas.
· Please turn off all equipment (computers, monitors, etc.) before leaving the room.
· DO NOT disconnect any equipment in the room.
· Please leave the room as clean and neat as you find it by properly disposing of all trash.
You manage the rooms, so play by the rules.